28 July 2017
Kaliningrad, 4 PM
CAU SCHOOL is a series of workshops about the new urban professions. The basis is the author’s methodology of the CAU — «Creative cluster 3.0». It is possible to get acquainted with the methodology already now: https://goo.gl/qb5FrS.
The creative cluster CAU methodology is not only a space, but a new type of activity for urban actors, in which art, creativity, education, small-scale production, applied science, through joint activities and events are transformed into new social actors, connections, energy, money , ideas, emotions.
A city producer is a creative entrepreneur who chooses problems and builds a community around finding solutions to common problems in a special way. The two main parameters of its effectiveness are speed and uniqueness. The city producer creates a new city, a new atmosphere, a new community, a new event, not just to solve seemingly unsolvable problems, but to create or test new queries and new scenarios. Attention: this is the main competence of all new urban professions for the monetization of local culture.
For whom workshop:
- Creative entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized businesses;
- Organizers, community leaders, activists who need to monetize their activities;
- Creative Clusters (management company and tenants / partners);
- Startup in search of new niches;
- For municipal employees and officials to find new tools for solving non-trivial tasks with available resources.
What is to be learned:
- To be inspired by urban problems;
- Generate and implement solutions;
- Do not do everything yourself – means delegating;
- Monetize your uniqueness as a technology.
Date: July 28-July 30, 2017
Place: the Library named after. Chekhov – Moskovsky prospekt, 39.
July 28 – 16-00 – 20-00, 29 and 30 July – from 10-00 to 20-00.
Our workshops assume only full-time participation and presence on all days, personal experience and a specific project / request is welcomed. The workshop is being given in Russian.
Seminar leader / methodology / moderation: Svyatoslav Murunov.
You can ask questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation in the workshop is free, but the number of seats is limited (40). To participate, please fill out the form below.